Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reflect & Process


I've been getting mixed feelings from co workers and people I run into for this trip of prudence I'm working on...

Its not a big deal, but its something Ive been wanting to do and never can find the time, well I'm choosing now to do it in the busiest time of work, (For the next 8 weeks I will be working 6-7 days a week (60-72 Hrs a week) I'm doing it anyways...

I'm taking time to reflect, hit a little reset and continue down the road.

I'm also looking into buying some kayaks for this summer, I used to mess around when I was younger with em and the more summer comes it looks like it will be something fun for Roz & I to do.
---
Death Cab Concert Tonight, really excited for it, thought it was last week until I looked at the tickets. Curtians at 8:45

No comments: