Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seasons End


08/09 Season is officially over. Its sad to think that its going to be about 6 months without stepping onto a board...

It was a decent year with decent conditions. I had bout 22 days on the hill which isn't as much as I would like but its better than nothing. I had about 15 of those days with some fresh and one of my Top 3 All Time Days this year.

I remember it like it was yesterday, first chair on 6, back to back 24" days, new Lib setup, a few PBR's down w/Hiro on the head phones & no tracks but what I left behind.

At work, its crazy, I live here pretty much now, bank is getting fat which is nice, you would think I could afford illustrator on my work comp but no just paint brush (damn right that photoshoping looks amazing)

Looking at a house today, has a huge back yard which is the only reason I want to look at it, mini ramp here we come...hopefully if we like the place.

1 comment:

shagorgenson said...

im still raving to everyone over the day i spent at baker with you guys! i will definitely be joining you two again winter 09/10! now come down here and enjoy the warm weather already!