Monday, September 22, 2008

Field Notes / Laminated Lists


Its all about lists, I've got so many different lists going on right now that it made me think of the movie "Darjeeling Limited" by Wes Anderson. Amazing movie and a even Amazin'ier Director. Just made that word up but I'm gonna roll with it. I've got lists of things I want to do, for things I need to do, and things that I should do. From this movie it inspired me to laminate my lists that have items on them that keep recurring each day. It would be; "I'm not writing it down to remember later, I'm writing it down to remember it now," field notes, kinda thing. Anyways didn't really find a good pic of the movie when he (don't know the character's name played by Owen Wilson) had the little lists made each morning and then laminated. I did however find this picture that reminded me of my buddies down south. The worst thing about riding a bike is having another man on the back, let alone three; but i guess if you looked as steezy as these three it wouldn't matter as much. Best part about it, is the bare feet...

No comments: