Thursday, September 25, 2008

T.G.I.F.






YES! The weekend is here for me! Since I only work 4 days a week, Thursdays are my Fridays. Yes I do have to get up tomorrow at seven in the am and sit in a 3 wall glass room at the harbor with wireless keyboard/ mouse/ mac books with a projection screen and take a class on this program that I cannot talk about it because its kinda a big deal. Fi real its got something to do with this new job I started today that is just a "small piece of the puzzle in the big scheme of things." I'm so stoked, yes I will have a office job and straight up be like the office space movie but if it pays more and still got time to ride this winter I'm all for it. Oh I was in Vancouver, BC a week ago for a weekend date with a beautiful friend of mine, aka my wife, aka the Roz, aka half of Rozucas™ and here are some pics. Hope you enjoi.

PS. yes I need a flicker account...baby steps

No comments: