Friday, September 26, 2008

Life Is Good


Today has been amazing so far... I woke up late, was late to my class but it didn't matter. Everyone was having a day for themselves and not for a company or money. Had lunch at the harthfire grill which was com pt by my future employer. It was a nice little place right on the water. Then I went and got my haircut by my stylist which I must say I'm pretty happy about. Quaint little place in Fairhaven, WA in this underground boutique. I just got back from having a quick drink with my wife and brother and now we are gonna BBQ and go to a movie. Also my wife normally works the weekend at least one day err so but this weekend she has it off! Now we were headed to Portland, Or on the train; but since my brothers wife, Ashley hasn't had her baby boy yet we decided on staying local. Tomorrow Roz and I will be getting Swedish massage's and taking it E-Z. With the music loud in my truck and the cold, crisp breeze blowing in my face on the ride home it made me smile and laugh of how life is and could be just depending on your perception. It made me miss my friends, they know who they are... I miss you all dearly but we will be seeing you sooner than later. With the winter months coming greatness is something for the future.

1 comment:

Snowbrush said...

I enjoyed perusing your blog. Thanks.

snowbrush