Friday, March 27, 2009

INTRODUCING


DARTH VADER...

A new addition to the family and I think the name fits. Murdered out like whoa! I must say that I am impressed with everything this new whip has to offer. Subaru has sold another customer for life. Around town, amazing...roadtrips amazing and most important The Mountian. Beau-Mazing! Freakin teck yea guy. Super hyped on it, stoked to show the wonderful wife this coming Monday.
Only thing missing on the whip is my Thule rack which will be coming next year.

Tomorrow early morning service, football and then bon fire at the parents house. Should be a good weekend but its not the same with out my bestest little buddy, The Roz™.

Went bowling for the first time in 2 years probally, no wait even more. "since Dustin O got kicked out for PG talk in the bar on his 21st."...4+ maybe years. Its all coming back to me now, sounds like a Elton John song.

On to bigger and better things, bowling is the theme tonight, Big Lebowski is playing in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Mark It Dude


No comments: