Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life is Good™



Even though life throws you some curve balls, there is always something positive to focus on. Drowned out the bad with the good.

My truck got broken into on Friday night so Saturday morning on the way to service I was givin that wonderful surprise. Nothing to major was jacked which makes me even more skeptical of the whole situation. Previously (2 days prior) my bank calls and tells me they have cancelled my visa's due to the fact that some hacker jack ass stole my numbers and was using em. Makes me think my identity will be stolen.. Sketchy... Thankfully the crook wasn't to smart because he left my Nixon and my apple ipod in the truck. (Same Day) my dads 2500 mtn bike gets jacked out of the garage. WTF. Crooks need to be locked in castles for life.

In the Positive I left work cause I was sick yesterday but watched the most amazing movie. "The Doors" my brother spun me off on this and I must say it was just what I needed. Cant really explain it, kinda trippy in some parts but overall good. Baker is dumping again and freezing levels are droppin to 1000ft. This weekend will be amazing.

Learned how to knit last night with Roz, still working out the kinks but all good.

Gotta steeze this book, simple perspectives but inspirational non the less. HERE

No comments: