Monday, March 9, 2009

Snowing Four Tet


Beautiful Mornings... Loss of sleep but its snowing with spring forward.
5" plus on the ground and now the sun is out and shining. This weather is pretty unpredictable but ill take it while I still can. Winter is fading in the back of peoples minds but this morning it brought it right back.
--
I'm gonna miss winter.
---
I'm still hoping to get a few days on the hill before its all said and done though.

Things That Were:

Music I Cruise Too: Four tet, New Mogwai, Tristeza, Slightly Stupid is whats on the player this week. Check out Four tet

Film Is Truth: High Planes Drifter, Bootleg copy of The Wrestler, Rushmore were things playing the background as I progress in my knitting. I have a few patterns down now, no pics yet but socks and beanies will be dialed by next winter I promise you that.

The Roz™ & I will be looking at a house today in the Columbia District. 2 Bdrm, wood floors, built in the 1920's which means there is some character in those walls. Hopefully it works out and we will have a new place to call home soon.

2 comments:

shagorgenson said...

how was the house?

seafoam friends said...

Busted, way nicer on the outside then in. It had potential but more then we were willing to even think about. The hood is super sweet though. Back to the drawing board...