Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome Back


Allots happened in a week and it feels good to capture it once again. Taking a break from this blog was just what I needed. Instead of "feeling the need to post something every day" It will start being more what it was set out to be. Just glances of the way I see things in the northwest. Sometimes it may seem every day & in others there maybe be a gap or two in between posts.

Whats been going down:
Well last Thursday my friend Erica came into town for a few days and it was a very enjoyable trip. She got to know The Roz™ a little better, meet the new addition to the Krebsbach Fam, show her some hot spots in Bellingham. Overall very good. A good friend and a good experience. Went to the Nightlight a few nights, just re opened and it was pretty fun, 80's night was amazing, music was untouchable and some of the best Ive ever herd. Made some purchases and received some packages.

Mark It Dude:
1. New kicks:
a. Sperry Top Siders
b. Zurricks (haven't came in yet but I'm hyped, finally a pair of shoes that Ive been waiting for some time, and Ive found em)
2. I start knitting classes with Roz and Grandma Kamp this thurs night (grams is teaching). I will be learning to make my own beanies for next year as well as some other dope things. Stoked
3. BlueBerry Day at Mt. Baker-snow was fast and fun
4. Spring conditions are something of the past. Its been dumping again at baker.
a. 28 Degrees
b. SNOWING
c. 24 Inches of NEW
5. Music I recommend: Styrofoam, havent been able to take it off the playlist.

1 comment:

shagorgenson said...

its ERIKA, with a "k" but yeah i had a great time, cant believe you have mt baker at your fingertips all winter. im envious. your wife is rad, the food i ate up there was amazing (dungeness crab, luke's very own salmon and tri tip and home made creme brulee by roz) even saber tooth tiger won me over. thanks again krebsbachs for showing me a good time!