Monday, February 9, 2009

Shredded



Not only is my neck killing me but Mondays always seem to tire me out at work, so much to do and catch up and get a jump start on the week. I think this is all related that we only work 4 days a week. 16 days a month & 208 days a year - 8 holidays paid - 12 Vacation days is 188 of 365 which is almost half of the year. Now that i think about it, ant that bad. Ill stop my complaining. I def need to by a pass next year so I can get some more days in. I'm rocking 12 er 13 right now i think, which isnt bad but it isn't great. I remember back in the day when I was skipping school and gettin 30 er 40+ a season. That was chill back en da dayz.

Nothin to exciting besides gettin bak to work. Studyin for meetings, R's gotta a talk and I gotta be on point.

No comments: