Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Payin Off, Literally



Today is not only HUMP DAY but I also got some news in the financial department. This was news that I needed to raise me up. The day started out a lot like Monday & Tuesday. I came out of a meeting and my boss said this isn't working out and handed me a piece of paper... Negative thinking right... Nervous I looked at the paper not knowing what to expect cause he has been well really happy with me so far, and no news is good news....Until now. BOO YA! Signed on the dotted line and well lets just say my wallet is 30% fatter.
--
I guess my hard work is paying off, and it makes me happy that its being noticed.

I feel so fortunate to have a job and a reliable job at that when so many other people don't. For that I'm very thankful. Another + is the people I work with, we all complement each other 88% of the time. I guess we should cause I spend almost more time here then I do at home.
---
P.S.- I was listening to the Deftones, "Cherry Waves" when I got the good news, hence the photo

No comments: