Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Case Of The Tuesday's



If there was a saying for Tuesday today would be the day to use it. Instead I found this picture that made me laugh and forget it was Tuesday and well now its here for your enjoyment. There is two other people that I work with and there should seriously be at least, at least 5 more people working with us. Its been hell at work the last few days.

Just the fact that I'm none stop busting my ass for 11 hours of the day and it never seems like the pile gets any smaller, but bigger..

This job is teaching me so much not just with project controls and engineering but with dealing with tons of different people around 100-200 on a daily basis. Different personality's, ways of doing things in high stress situations. Its a job, but at the same time, maybe for the first time I really get satisfaction out of it.

When I was working at my last job in Ca it was way chill but I was limited. This job I can use my creativity and skillz (I've developed a few) and its really working out. There are people I respect and well others that don't fall under that category.

Enough of that...

No comments: