Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Grove



Skipped out on service this morning to only get busted...well not entirely but me and my brother were downtown at the Bagelry and someone yells out the window of some random car, "why are you not out in service!" I turn around to only start laughing. Its my friend Shannon and her brother (ASL Group), they also skipped out on service this morning and were doing the same thing we were. Enjoying the crisp morning downtown with a freshly baked bagel and coffee, not that we couldn't of done that out in service needed the time. Roz had to work this morning so me and my brother hung out, caught up, talked about life all that ish you do. Good Morning.

I watched a few episodes of "how I met your mother." Which if you haven't seen it, its worth checking out, a new age Seinfeld meets office/friends. Cleaned the house and got all the goods ready for the LBS tom. Been kinda under the weather with working so much so didn't hit it too hard today.

Later we ended up going to the Coconut Grove for some pool, nice little Saturday

No comments: