Thursday, February 12, 2009

new news:



Today has been a overall good day. Caught up with a good friend on a 25:36 min phone call. Thank You every time minutes. Also my friend Erica will be joining us next Thurs for a short but sweet trip. Should be a good time, little snowboarding, tea, movies, etc. Roz & I are looking forward to having our friend come and stay for a bit.

Also I forgot that my sweet mother has a surgery tomorrow. :(
--
I know, horrible son. I have to work but Roz will be picking her up and she will be all cozy and comfy at our place for a few days. (Parents house is under construction=New hardwood floors)
---
So my mom isn't dieing, well we are all dieing in the sense but her surgery is non life threatening, which obviously I'm stoked about. Family is by far the most important thing. We will be taking care of my Momma after she has her nasal surgery.
Recovery is pretty quick but she has to sleep sitting up for a week (SUCK!)

Oh had a few drinks at Pad Thai tonight, Nate the bartender always hooks up the free bee's now and then. Tonight was one of those, it paired nicely with the sushi ensemble I had going as well.

1 comment:

shagorgenson said...

im looking forward to it as well!