Sunday, February 1, 2009

XLIII


::Photo ripped from Aaron Draplin::

Woke up early this morning to make a different meeting so we could all watch the super bowl. You know how we do. Afterwards we made a few stops, had a little pre party and then headed over to my grandparents to watch the game.

The super bowl has always been something that me and my brother bet on, a friendly wager to make the game more interesting. Now even though Roz was hoping AZ would come out with the W I knew that Pittsburgh was gonna take it. It was a close game, closer then I thought. I ended up winning the bet between me and my brother. Not to much just enough to fill up the gas tank.

Got prepped for the week, did a little research online for some up coming purchases.
Really hoping Baker gets some snow, it seems that the winter is taking a break here, not really stoked on it at all.

Friends from Beta Unit informed me they will be in the upcoming Nylon Mag. Keep on the look out for that.

No comments: