Saturday, January 31, 2009

BCD vs. UFC


Woke up early and bundled up for some early morning bcd aka butt crack of dawn service.. Just like ol' times. I txtd some of the regulars and it made me smile that some things never change (they were out BCD as well) After a cold day in service I went over to my rents house to help my dad prep for some new hard wood floors. We pulled up the carpet and I pulled up all the other ish, it was nice to help him out. The new hard wood floors remind me of a boutique that has rustic vintage floors that have been through hell and back, if that makes sense. Its gonna make their place look a lot better.

Other than that just chillin, not much going on. UFC fight tonight so I brought my TV across the street and we had some friends over and watched UFC at my Bros place. It was a good time. Again nothin really worth bloggin about but just updated.

I am planning a trip to the Patagonia & Barney's in downtown Seattle. There will be some serious coin dropped on this trip. No new jackets yet, waiting for the new line to come out. Got a friend who is gonna hook up some sweet vibes. Can't wait!

No comments: