Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Sunday


Allot going on today even though it was relaxed. Today involved the following:

French Press- As Always
Movie- Color of Money-Classic!
Studying 4 Meeting
New Farmers Market Opened up so I had to stop by, get a few things
Disc Golf w/Brother
Meeting
Basketball

After Basketball Roz had dinner ready and it was a collaboration of families. Tk, Ash, & Cash were there. Mom & Dad, Beau & Bri.

Roz Made an amazing dinner. She has been into cooking allot lately and making very foreign authentic dishes. Super good, tonight was a total success.

Roz Made:
Chicken Marsala & Crème brulée for desert

Ash Made:
I forget what it was, it was amazing from what every one said but not my bag of tea, never even herd of it before..
Parmesan Angel Hair Pasta

Then the usual staples where there too. Garlic Bread, Dirty Martini's, Wine etc. Salad. blah blah. Was a super good meal, plus I snuck some leftovers for tomorrow.

In Other news. I have to work tomorrow but have some buddy's doing the Locals Qualifier for the banked slalom...Jealous, wish I could have gone. Always next year.

No comments: