Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 80's

I'm not sure what brought this on...Maybe its that saying, "The past is only the future with the lights turned on." You never really know how far you have come until you look at the past. For me, even though I was 5 when the 80's ended I remember it like it was yesterday. I guess you could include the early early 90's to. I still remember when my parents came home with the Nintendo. Remember? Duck Hunt, The gold plated Zelda and the silver plated Zinc. Well I still have mine and I think its just got more character then these new games that are coming out, granted there not as tech or anything like that, but back then it didn't matter. Back then things were so much more simple. I guess this rambling is just leading up to the picture I found so I'm making a blog for it cause I think its so SICK!

I need to find one for my collection and NO I'm not a GAMER. I don't even have the time, barley have time to update this damn blog, which sometimes I wonder why I still do... Again super shredded, my brain I swear is going to explode if I have to look at another package of PRINTS.

Im thinking I'm feeling this way because its been 2 weeks since i've gone snowboarding and well really its JANUARY. It needs to snow, its freaking cold here still. At least be super sunny or something if its not gonna snow, Nope. fog. Dont think i've seen the sky in two days to be honest

No comments: