Thursday, January 29, 2009

24 Years Deep



Today my age changed from 23-24. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Its to early for a mid life crisis but at the same time I'm getting older which sucks. I would be a toy R us kid for life if I could. For some reason its kinda got me spun out. Almost 25 which is half way to 30...I sure don't feel like 24, nor act it, some of the time (all the time) but it is wha it tis. Enough about it, cant think about it cause then I start to reflect and dissect things. Over it...

In other news: my much younger wife THE ROZ™ 22 years of age came back into town today which was amazing! Glad to have her back. We are planning a dinner for my parents tom night, for there anniversary. Big brother, Ash & Cashen are coming over as well and we gonna grub family style. I'm stoked on the menu and cooking new thing.
I love cooking! Random, just had to put it out there

IDIOT PILOT plays tomorrow night too, hoping my parents are down for the show or might just have to try and catch the last part. There local, amazing live and good people.

No comments: