Friday, January 23, 2009

Steepen In The Vibes


What to say. Well, I chipped half of my tooth off a day ago and went to the dentist this morning and it will be a good thing I think when its all over. As of now, not so much. No drugs to numb the pain and grindin on the tooth to temp fill it for Tuesday nights appointment. Yea, good thing is it doesn't hurt to bad.

Ditched a Work Banquette last night for some sushi with the brother and wife.
Oh forgot to mention Roz is out of town till wends, she is back at AZ with the twin and the parentals. I could only imagine what it would be like to be a twin...

Things that come to mind when you think of twins:

Pairs
More then one..obviously
Boobs
Siamese Twins
Twin Towers (RIP)
Twin Peaks
Twin Turbo
Cloning

Anyways, dinner was a good experience. Working today, but now I got the office to my self so I got the music on high and I'm just in the zone. Gonna catch some drinks and pool tonight like the ol' times and tomorrow I'm gonna go see a metal band which should be pretty fun. Just to go to a show, its been awhile. Some friends from Seattle are coming up so it should be happy times, steepin on the vibes.

Playing:
3 inches of blood (yes they wear viking helmets and have swords)
Asema (Singer is trashy HOT) Guaranteed your gonna Google her after this.

No comments: