Thursday, January 1, 2009

TASTY TREATS


What an Amazing day to start the new year! Had fresh tracks on the backside of chair 6, first on the lift. It was like cutting butter with a hot knife. My Buddies were laughing when we got to the bottom of the run and were like, "dude powder was up to the middle of your back." Amazing! This day is definitely is in the top 5 for sure, I'm thinking #2. I sat back and didn't ride with music today and it was good to just be pure and ride with the most lightest champagne snow ever. I caught my self laughing and spraying snow and coughing on the powder...Im glad Roz woke me up and was like WAKE UP! Its gonna be sick, you gotta go snowboarding! Its nice when you got someone in your corner; we are gonna ride tomorrow to which should be good...

Everyone today was all smiles and there was plenty of snow to go around, tasty treats as one local put it...

No comments: