Friday, January 2, 2009

Good O'l Days


Talkin bout the good ol days...called the report, wasn't up to my standards "snobbish" so we slept in till 11. I haven't seriously done that since high school which i must say was the best thing since sun burn. A to the Maze. Pops called and we met at Chubby's Diner which is this 50 diner from back to the future. The bomb food and it was a good time. My dad dropped the balls on a gift that people are gettin us for our 1 year anniversary party tomorrow. Ill post pics tomorrow as I still gotta act surprised, even though i went over to my rents house and helped my dad put it together. Family...Classic! Gotta love en.

In other news, word in the TV world is that Beta Unit was seen on this awesome new TV show called BROMANCE. Ok little sarcastic on the show but awesome that millions of people are seeing Beta Unit.

No comments: