Friday, January 9, 2009

The Beach



--
After watching the old movie "the beach" last night it made me realize how much I love travelling and how much more I want to go somewhere tropical. Granted its winter here and Im gonna soak up as much snow as I can but it still doesnt take away from how beautiful this island is and how much I really want to go there. Its still uninhabited and its a small island called Phi Phi Le; which is off shore from Phuket, Thailand. A inclosed lagoon with white sandy beaches makes it even more amazing.

Made it home safe last night, kinda crazy that water was on both sides of the freeway just about to crest over and make the freeway disapear. I got called into work today for a lunch meeting which is pretty sweet cause its time and a half, make that chedda for the weekend cause im definatly spending some.

Also something im looking into buying this weekend is a electric shaver. I have to shave every day for work and its becoming a pain to get new blades, shaving cream and all that crap. With the research ive done THIS electric razor should last me a long time.

No comments: