Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weekend Away


--
I found this photo to be worth thousand words, I really like it and for me it puts a calmness, sense of relaxation over me. Not sure why either..
--
With the day almost over all I can think about is kicking back and chilling out for the next 4 days spending time with Roz and Sabra-tooth. We both have the weekend + Monday off to relax, reflect and celebrate our 1 year Anniversary which officially is on Monday, January 12, 2009. I had a lot in store but due to the weather some of it is being put on hold...(sucks ass). I'm coming up with other ideas but we will see what will happen.

Baker is getting snow but the roads are closed due to mud slides and flooding so kinda sucks for that idea, was hoping to go get some mountain time on Saturday, see what happens I guess.

Vices This Week:

1. Fiji Water
2. BBQ
3. Video Tapes..as always
4. Vegtables...i've been really trying to get all the food groups represented each day, harder than it seems.
5. Limited Organic Coffee Beans...a little bit better than the Folgers in your cup

No comments: