Friday, January 16, 2009

Slavin For The Man


Its been one of the craziest work weeks of my life. I was supposed to go to one of my buddies shows last night, a new metal band Farewell Austerity Jordan Vess the singer (my Buddie) has a scream comparable to Chino Moreno from the Deftones and is amazing on the guitar. Bummed I missed there first show but I was in my bed at 730 last night. Back at it again this morning even though it seems like I never left work as I couldn't shut off my brain and dreamed about work all night...Good times...

Plans for the weekend: Nothing

Also this bike has been in my dreams, If this was mine...soon..hopefully ill get one/make one like this with the help of my good friend Marty who builds custom bikes on the side. I'd strip the paint off the frame, fendors, chrome off the pipes all of it...Set it outside and let the great northwest do the rest. A few days later it would be all rusted, clear coat that and it would be good to go.

No comments: