Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Anniversary Party

Tonight my parents threw Roz and I our very first Anniversary party to celebrate our being married one year. It was so much fun! The family, friends and food was all over the top. My mom truly out did her self this time. There was about 20lbs of different types of "Hooters Wings" (recipe from online) Meat/Cheese/Veggi Dish, Brochette and more. My Cousin Aaron made some amazing Apple Pie. Now this isn't no warm apple pie you eat, this is ever clear, brown sugar, Cinnamon and cider all mixed up and different times and boiling points to make a very potent APPLE PIE. We had a fire going outside and it started snowing, it was truly a very memorable night. Not only was people just coming enough but some were very generous in giving us a few gifts (not necessary but ill take em, I mean we'll take em) Thanks so much for everyone that came and your generosity and friendship, my mom and dad for all the hard work and planning. I love you both. To my friends I just left in CA, missed you all and to my beautiful wife (she doesn't read my blog I promise) "one great year down, a million to go."

//Just a few pics from last night//




4 comments:

Molly said...

Happy anniversary to you both! It was great seeing you last week; short but sweet:) give our love to Roz!
molly

shagorgenson said...

cute! happy anniversary friends

seafoam friends said...

Thanx you guys. It was so good to see everyone and if you can make it up, tix are pretty cheap into Bellingham. Plenty of room 4 all.

Much Love

Wenni Donna said...

OMG!! That’s such a cute anniversary party. Everything is adorable specially food. I still remember my first anniversary party arranged at NYC venues. It was a great surprise party thrown by my friends. Everything was just astonishing.