Saturday, January 10, 2009

BETA FRIENDS


This morning I was talking with my friends over at Beta Unit and its confirmed. From time to time Beta Unit will be doing some posting for up coming events, photo shoots, art shows, new product releases, etc. on Seafoam Friends. I'm excited for this little collaboration and excited to see things progress. I started this blog as just a diary/something to keep my friends from down south updated/involved in what was going on in my life in the great northwest when life is so busy. I'm looking forward to seeing some ideas come into a reality. Look out for next seasons Beta Unit line up, I've seen a few pieces and must say...they keep getting better and better as they progress into this changing world of fashion.

In other news I bought the 7 series Braun Electric shaver and I must say I cant believe I didn't buy one sooner. Never again will I use the messy shaving cream and razor. Never, its A to the Mazing. Did some window shopping but didn't buy anything yet. Gave Roz one part of her gift will sum it all up Monday with pics and all. Tomorrow we will be gone all day staying at The Chrysalis Spa & Resort. STOKED! Got some things set up and since we are apart of the "Loyalty Club" we get some sweet hook ups.

Sabra-tooth is in good hands.

No comments: