Monday, January 19, 2009

TEAM XTERRA

Well nothing to exciting on this end...Work has been hell and I'm not really seeing any light at the end of the tunnel any time soon. Will be working Friday as well as possible Saturday. Super shredded tonight. I came home & marinated some steak for a bout a hour or so and cooked it up. Made a little more than I could eat, but there is always tomorrow.

My brother came into the house and was all amped. He bought Ash a new(er) Xterra, which is bigger and way way nicer. Looks damn near brand new. Got a sweet deal on it and they were stoked. Now hes got a 99 Black Xterra and a 06 Silver Big Ballin Xterra. TEAM XTERRA! Stoked for him. Wish I could sell my truck so I could get my Subi Wagon that I want...

My buddies didn't make it in the qualifiers, a few seconds off from making it, Always next year...

No New SNOW... I need to ride my snowboard....

...Getting the itch...

No comments: