Monday, January 12, 2009

One Year Deep

Well I made it...One year and running. I must say this year has been great. A lot of things learned about my self and relationships and also just growing up. Still looking foreword to progression as always but defiantly a good year.

After we checked out of the Spa & Inn we picked up the Sabratooth and went back to the Da Chuuuch. Unpacked, cleaned up, put some end tables together that some friends of ours bought us. Thank you much Beau & Brii. Went shopping and filled the fridge up with grub, studied for meeting tough, and kicked back. I've been reading this book, "Cats Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. It was recommended by Phillip SF as he is in my address book. So good, I think like this guy, my mind works like him. Excellent book. I get all the jokes and extra little notions in the side notes that if you didn't watch the type of movies I watch and think the way 'WE" think you might not get. Never really had that happen before where I thought like the author. Pretty good feeling actually. I'm sure when this one is done I will go onto another KV book.

Chillin, Life is Good, snow falling and Baker is getting more snow...130" Base and Counting

Prepping The Canyon

No comments: