Thursday, November 6, 2008

12/23-30/08


Boo Yah! Its official, I'm goin back to Cali to Cali! Dec 23th-30th I have off paid well actually to Jan 5th but I didn't wanna be gone that long, specially away from The Roz™. She couldn't get it off and she didn't want me to be home the hole time when she had to work during the holidays so she bought me a plane ticket. How sick is that! Seriously! My wife is the raddest chick I know, so down to earth and so fun and loving but most of all she takes care of me; which if she didn't I don't know who the hell would. So you all know who you are, Best show up to Big Bear and kick it, have a few pints, share some stories, catch up... etc. Its snowboarding that brings my friends together during winter even if we are all in dif states now.

Also to come is the Legendary Banked Slalom and all are welcome to crash at our pad or maybe get a cabin steeze if you can make it up Feb 7,8,9