Saturday, November 1, 2008

Northfork, Glaicer Washington


What a morning, I get a call about 730am from $, "I got a fresh cup of french pressed coffee, and the eggs are almost done, click" I dig the sleep out of my eyes, scurry on over across the street, stumble up the stairs (missed some goobers of sleep in my eyes), creep in as to not wake the baby and that's how it started. After the amazing breakfast burritos complementary of TK$ himself it was on. I stepped outside to the sun shining and it being colder than a witches tit. Then and there we decided to roll to the Northfork brewery/pizza joint/wedding chapel in Glacier, WA which for you who don't know, the best damn pizza joint after a hard days shred at baker.

-Went out in service (finished a full territory=empty bag=Best feeling ever)
-Got the essentials and hit the road
-Great Music
-Great People
-Good x's







No comments: