Friday, November 21, 2008

Workin on my day off


Got a call from my dad at 6am Friday morning on my day off. "Breakfast?" accidentally hung up on him. Called back "yea, when and where?" "Now, Bobs, Ferndale," click... Had some breakfast with the mom and pops at a mom and pop breakfast shop. Few cups of coffee later I ended up getting sucked into working at my buddy Brandon's house. We put a whole new sewer line in for his house, also demo on this old shop and made a big bon fire. Took a pic from the phone just to document it but it was all work and no play, worked hard all day and felt good about helping a buddy out. He's got a kid on the way and this is one less thing he needs to worry about. The city estimated doing this for 10k. We did it for little less than 2k not including the beer to keep you warm at 10am...

1 comment:

Dustin Ortiz said...

one of the many reasons i don't want to own my own house.