Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pa-Spect



*Disclaimer gets a bit deep

"Jumps done, the pig is fat, time to slaughter!"-t.rice

Last night my bro and his wife and the little grom came over for some pizza and beer and finally the anticipated full version "that's it, that's all". Now I think just seeing the sneaks and teasers and extended teasers just made me appreciate snowboarding and this film even more. I can't even explain how good the cinematography was in this film, completely on another level and now I think it will become the norm. Watching this film just made me so stoked on snowboarding, and how it really comes down to just having a good time and being with the people that influence you the most for the better. I remember when I was younger I was all about pushing it and trying to be better that I lost having fun with it. The past few seasons of riding with good friends and new people really broke me free from what I was used to, "riding with the crew" Even though its nice to ride with the same people, its all about having fun. Although there is those days when, "you don't have friends on powder days," but you always meet up at a break sessions to talk about the powder that has been slayed. To future powder days and enjoyment...

No comments: