Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wax Your Self

This weekend there was one thing on my mind. Get everything that I have had on my to do list, off! That's exactly what I did.
Mark it off:
-Sewing Kit
-Groceries
-Wax Denim
-Return Video Tapes
-Update Ipod
-French Press Tea Pot
-Best shampoo ever (essentielelements)
-Heat Gun

Swoop the photos from the Denim Project, Turned out just how I imagined.
A-Mazing!







After I waxed the denim, there was a lot of buildup on the seems. I spent about a hour going over everything with a heat gun and rubbing it in with a brush and fingaz. I will have to go back and do this step again once they are dry. (sketchy on weather, started pourin down when I was doing this, the condensation might have a effect on how the wax drys)

1 comment:

Betaunit said...

A roller would have been better for applying i think