Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Day, Another Dollar



Another day another dollar... err so I thought. Got off work, picked up my truck, apparently my brakes needed to be replaced in the front on top of the tune up, $300.00 later.

Got all done up for a nice dinner and some drinks to forget about the flow I just dropped. Monday night at the Hearthfire Grille was just what I needed. Sorry there isn't more photo's but I was living in the moment and damn was it good.
Lobster, Steak, Rice w/cranberry's-doesn't sound that good but its A-mazing. Normally like 50.00 NOPE 17.95 week day special. SNAP it was good.

Going to go see 007 tomorrow, super hyped, super stoked, super excited. Daniel Craig is by far the best bond ever. Who ever thought Pierce would be good, should have been fired on the spot, possibly even shot..not decided on it yet. Stay tuned for my review. Anticipating a 4.8 out of 5 rating.

2 comments:

shagorgenson said...

my front brakes cost $694 - i understand the feeling.

Betaunit said...

Twiggy and i saw 007 sunday nite and we loved it..
go see it now