Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 Degrees & 17" of new



Road super hard today! Pulled some thing I was stoked on and got my fill of powder. Its pretty cold here for Bellingham, Wa. Records have been made and its still snowing in town. We had CO visit this week but its been cancelled, still waiting to see if its gonna be rescheduled. Roz & I had a wonderful time at Baker though, shes picking up riding pow pow pretty good, which from riding man made snow to gods wonderful gift of powder is a big difference. Supposed to dump sat night with a big storm rolling in so I'm gonna check the report and ride Sunday if it looks good. Packing things up for Big Bear and keeping the fire place on.

Baker ticket: "Brisky Cripsy"

PS. After riding sold both our tickets for half our money back to some fellow locals who wanted to get a half day in. Pretty sweet, they were stoked and we were stoked. Good times..

Oh yea also found out that now all of my boards are delamed, broken or just pieces of ish. I was looking at it, 4 boards that I got are just not 100%. What makes me feel a little better is I saw a kid walking down from the top of 6 with a broken board, the tail was snapped right about his back binding, flopping in the breeze, I had to laugh, sorry kid. Anyways back to the origin, Ive been hearing amazing things from the bananas tech by lib tech...pricey but from what i herd there a top shelf item.

No comments: