Monday, December 1, 2008

Top 5


So this is the scoop, everything in life can be categorized by top 5. IE. Top 5 Musicians, Top 5 Movies, Top 5 Moments of 2008, you get the point. Well this is one for me, Top 5 Foods. The Roz™ & I have been eating Phoa Soup NON-STOP. I feel amazing, I sleep like a baby and I have more energy then I could have ever imagined. Now Ive always been into foreign foods and spicy things but this is in the top five for sure. If you haven't tried it I suggest you pick some up asap.

*great for winter months, keeps your immune system up with all the fresh vegetables and nutrients.

TOP 5 FOODS
1. Kee Mao Noodles
2. Chicken Phoa
3. Steak (w/the chronic seasoning)
4. Twice Baked Potatoes
5. Salmon/Caesar

Mt Baker Snow Report
40 degrees
Overcast
Base: 14 Inches
Status: STILL CLOSED

Only a few weeks left till I leave for Cali, cant wait!

No comments: