Monday, December 22, 2008

Steezin 4 No Reazin


I stumbled across this picture and I just started laughing. Is it so sad that people can stereotype everyone. Even the kids that think they are different are not different, they fall into that "other crowd." I find it so funny, everyone is trying so tough to just be Steezin. When it comes down to it, why?

I have come to realize it doesn't matter if you are wearing Levi's from Ross Dress For Less or Barneys New York Paul Smith, which Ive done both. America is so influenced on looks weather you agree or not. We are raised to not judge but that's the first thing you do. (Now I'm not saying I haven't done this, but I'm just expressing how stupid and pathetic it is, in my opinion) It doesn't make the person, not that I ever thought it did But...I think I can sum it up in one sentence. Can you SHRED or Not!? You are either posing to be Good or you Just Are. Not really sure why I'm puttin this in the blog but I felt the feeling to just say something, maybe not profound, maybe old news but I needed to put something out there.

I still love clothes and do agree that you pay for quaility but have fun with it, stop trying to hard..

No comments: