Saturday, December 20, 2008

Classics


Jamie Lynn©

Top Five Classic Movies

1. Ski Patrol
2. Gleaming the Cube
3. Back to the Future I
4. Angels with Filthy Souls (the best movie never made, from Home Alone)
5. The Warriors

Ended up going over to the parents last night and cooked the salmon and made the rest of the dinner over there, the end result was amazing. Ive also been looking for Ski Patrol to rent since the winter remindes me of it but couldnt find it anywhere. I found it last night on demand for FREE and watched it with the fam, great movie, great clothes, hair styles, just CLASSIC!

Also stumbled across some artwork that really inspired me to just be more proactive with how I approach life AKA every situation, people I come across every day and just "continue to continue." I Never really looked into it but was shocked and amazed of how many great well known artists are from this area.(Seattle/Bellingham)

Philosophy: "im not trying to take over the world, just trying to put my mark on it"-Quincy Quigg

I guess im really starting to embrace where im from and be proud of it. To stop running from experinces/memories from the past. I was super stoked to sumble across a local in the new transworld mag this year, see him up at the hill every time and he kills it. Shares my name and passion for snowboarding, Lucas Debari..kid kills it.

Its supposed to storm tough tonight, winds up to 38mph + snowing. Hopfully the mtn gets pooped on and I can add another one to the bank.

No comments: