Friday, December 12, 2008

ITS OFFICIAL!


Mt Baker will open Sunday will full operations in affect. Super stoked.

Right now its 27 degrees, SNOWING, just got 12" of new and supposed to be gettin dumped on tonight, really looking forward to the report tomorrow.

The Roz has to work Sunday which sucks but I'm hoping my brother can make it, if not, well I think ill cross that bridge if I get there. Next Friday though it will be a a great day to ride since its still mid week and people are still workin so then me and Roz will be defiantly hitting the mountain for some pow pow.

Didn't work today, slept in, got a bagel at the local bagelry and have just been kicking it. seriously haven't don't anything. Been sitting on my ass lazy and I tell you it feels great.

Tomorrow I'm looking for a new beanie and loading music on the Ipod for riding on Sunday. Other than that just stoked to have the season finally here

No comments: