Saturday, December 6, 2008

You Look Crate


So after waking up and having a fabulous morning I thought it be about time to get ready for the day; after rummaging and going through every item in my closet I realized I hate everything, every item, article of clothing I would burn. I have no attachment to and really don't care for anything. This isn't anything new, it was sparked with feelings of irritation after watching double decade that I also realized that I haven't got anything new for the season, which if you knew me, you would know that since I was old enough to snowboard I always seemed to get something for the season to be stoked on until the snow came. Be it mowing lawns, selling lemonade on the street whatever the case I made it happen. Now with money in the bank I want to drop some lettuce on some goods for the season...To my demise there is nothing that I would be stoked on wearing this season. After being shockingly disappointed at looking at Holden website everything else just seemed to follow, so bland and boring almost like goodwill leftovers. Now I know this is pretty negative and extreme, I prefer passionate and truthful.

After calming my self I searched the Internet with eagerness and purpose, only to come across something out of my reach. The Secret Service. They don't even have a real website just a web page with there business card. The owner/founder of crate denim has a little men's boutique loft. With brands such as Nice Collective, Obedient Sons, Surface to Air, B Son, The Cast, and Esquivel Shoes. Its great shopping by appointment only. So the next time I'm down in LA, Ca I will need to make an appointment for some cocktails and shopping.

Bought a CD today at the Avalon, M83-digital shades vol. 1 very very good. I've been into really ambient chill music almost something you can ignore but non the less puts you in euphoric mood.

No comments: