Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BETA \ BEAST

I just got off the phone with my real good buddy Tim, and man am I hyped! Their company Beta Unit is getting some good press right now on a website called HYPERBEAST.

Little story behind the site: featured in the last issue of ANTENNA MAG. This guy's nick name was Hyperbeast who has a store and to be honest I cant find the damn issue in my house anywhere. The deal is he was always laughing about people who bought stuff just on HYPE and started this site called HYPERBEAST.COM, to tell people about the Hype on new street wear. Definitely go out and pick up some BETAUNIT'S new fall/winter line with there custom cut and sew. It's not just hype, its the real deal.



Not only was it good to hear about Beta Unit; but also to see all my friends hard work paying off. We all were just snowboard kids with a dream. That's one thing I miss about moving back to Washington, (can't believe its almost been a year, time fly's). Seeing all my friends that had such a impact on my life; and still do, but its well just different ya know. Being around "the gallery" and seeing new designs and the progression of a line being developed.

Sal good though; we got some snowboard trips planned in the near future and some good times ahead so I'm looking forward it. You know I got my Beta Unit gear on order to. Word on the street is its selling out fast. BUY IT www.BETAUNIT.com.







No comments: