Monday, October 13, 2008

RAEN = SNOW


This weather has been great or horrible depending on what side your looking at. Its dark, gray, and crispy, nippy cold. I got home from work and its already dark at like 5:45-6ish and I walk in to the fire on and Roz looking at weather and dogs. I'm super hyped for this weather! Not only do I work inside where its warm but I know that its snowing at Baker! We are looking at possibly, maybe, in the future getting another dog to keep Sabra company...she needs a boyfriend to kick it with and snuggle up to when the winter months come, err at least that's Roz's excuse. With that we are also lookin at purchasing a typical Bellingham, WA vehicle but there so practical and I'm willing to put a little more into it to make it stand out from the rest. Now if you know me, you know I don't do shiny, so I'm gonna make it match the Truck and murder out that Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wagon, possibly puttin flat gold rims on it like this, we will see... I dunno tell me what you think?

No comments: