Thursday, October 30, 2008

Neither Here Nor There

I don't know what it is, but things that have been happening are not that cool lately, all I cant say is its neither here nor there, hence the title for this bad boy.

Reasons are as follows:
1. Legendary Banked Slalom is only having 15 spots open this year due to last years jacked up schedule (Saturday being closed due to avalanche issues and automatically bringing all of Fridays competitors back for this year)
2. Airline Prices are ridiculous even when you buy in advance, due to this I will not be flying down to CA for Xmas as in Malcom X or New Years cause it would be almost a G just to get there for me and The Roz™ not including all the other luxories that seem to follow ones self when going on vacation.

I'm really hoping I don't get called in tomorrow to work even though the flow would be nice, I would rather sleep in, spend money instead of make money and finally finish some things that I have been saying I am gonna do for ever. Also its irritating to keep transferring the same items to updated lists in Field Notes instead of crossin' em off.

No comments: