Thursday, October 23, 2008

SNOWING!


A recent photo taken from the birth of Baker. (I don't even know what that means, just kinda came to me) Anyways, its started, snow is coming. The only real dilemma I am having as of late is where to take a vacation. Tell me what you think, trying to get a posse together for a trip and Jackson Hole is looking pretty nice. If not might just have to do a solo with The Roz™ for our one year anniversary. I figure you will only have one first anniversary so go big or stay home.

Also, tonight is the Annual Mt. Baker Film Festival, will be hitting that up after work for some good entertainment and cheap beer.


2 comments:

Betaunit said...

where is this?

seafoam friends said...

little 5 Star resort in Jackson Hole, Wy...hit it up if your intrested, you know the numbers