Thursday, October 9, 2008

DDC & BOO YAH

As one of my best buddies says BOO YAH SHACKA! Mos Def this day started out like ish, no sh*t. All high in the cubicle at work from the antibiotics. Wanted to just crawl under my desk and take a nap George Castanza style but I knew there was light at the end of this weeks dark tunnel. Day goes by pretty fast when your dazed and confused. Rolled home and went straight to the post office box. Not only did I add some more pennies to the bank but I got some packages as well. Swoop the pics for the goods.


THE GOODS:
1. DDC "ACTION CAP"*
2. DDC "CREW SOCKS"
EXTRAS compliments of Draplin Design Co.
3. FIELD NOTES
3. DDC PENS
4. DDC PENCILS
5. "OPEN ROAD KEY CHAIN"

*certificate of authenticity
www.draplin.com


Not only did my stuff come fast as the roadrunner but it came with a personal note from Mr. Aaron Draplin himself. Thanks Draplin, Much appreciated!

If it couldn't get any better...

Some dvd's came as well which I will be watching tonight in my new DDC gear! Things are definitely on the up and up.

No comments: