Thursday, October 16, 2008

18 Month Calander


I love getting packages! This just came in this afternoon, a little something to add to my workspace. Definitely if I'm going to be looking at a calender for a year and a half its gonna be this one! My neighbor who Ive been using his wireless connection is moving! So posts for the next little bit might be a little more scattered then I would like but it will be OK.

Went over to my brothers last night (right across the street) and had some pizza and watched Dexter, its this show on showtime that reminds me of Christian Bales American Psycho but its a TV series. Now I'm not really into watching TV, probably cause I don't have it but this is something that I think I might go out and just buy the complete seasons of. Highly recommend it, if you liked American Psycho and didn't take it too seriously. Some people I talk to get the humor in it and other people look at me like I'm Psycho. Its all preference... Ill end with that.

No comments: