Saturday, October 4, 2008

Into The Wild


Last night I watched Into The Wild again. I really enjoyed this film even more so the second time. I really think it shows progression and a honest journey. For what he set out to do was only proven wrong before his death. He believed he didn't need people and relationships but only nature to be happy. I, in some deeper sense try to get into a characters head in a movie and try to relate. This movie did touch me and after, I feel like I want to tell everyone that has had a impact on my life thank you. I think the more I get deeper into the winter months there will be alot more "diary/random thoughts/expressions" on this blog. The feeling of grey winters seems to have a impact on me that makes me think a lot about life, relationships, purpose, etc...

No comments: