Friday, October 10, 2008

CRI$P-TOBER

Today was a sunny crisp day and I totally took advantage of it. Days like these in the northwest are few are far between. Like a bluebird day at baker with twenty inches of fresh waiting to be slayed you cannot delay.






1. Sabra had her check up
2. Sabra was shivering so we went to the local boutique Wags & Rags to get her a Jacket
3. Took the little Ewok Princess on a walk at boulevard park.
4. Went to our spot Skylarks where we had lunch
5. Washed and Detailed my truck (3rd time in 3 years)
6. Cleaned the DaChuuuch aka my house
7. Chatted and shared a caucasian with my dad
9. Gave some gifts to my brother and his wife for there new baby boy
10. Returned some video tapes
11. Still on the antibiotics so took a little nap
12. Dinner
13. Watch the Dark Knight on my ipod cause my neighbor is a genius/hacker/jukebox seller and hooked it up

No comments: